Refunds & Cancellations
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
Entry cancellations can be made up to Saturday 11th November 2017 (two weeks before the event date), by writing to [email protected], when a refund (less $30 administration fee) will be made. Refunds will not be given after this date.
If you would like to protect your entry fee and receive a refund within two weeks of the event date, in case you are not able to attend due to unexpected injury or other specified reasons, we recommend you purchase the ‘Registration Protection’ insurance option, for an additional fee, provided by ‘Booking Protect’, at the time of purchasing your event entry. For full details of the Booking Protect program can be found here. This insurance purchase option is NOT available after you register for the event, so please consider this at the time of purchase.
- Participants can transfer their entry online to another person up until two weeks before the event date.
- This can be done by logging into your active.com account, selecting your ‘MyEvents’ portal and transferring your registration via email to another participant.
- The new participant must claim your registration via email before a refund will be processed and returned to your credit card. Please note that the new participant claiming the transferred entry, will need to pay the current entry fee at the time of claiming.
- Online entry transfers will be closed two weeks before the event to ensure an accurate list of teams. In the final week the full competitor list will be released on the event website. Please check to make sure your details are correct and your name appears in the correct category.
TRANSFERS (On the Day)
- Last minute participant transfers can be done on race morning at registration.
- Replacement team members are required to bring along an email from the original team member stating that they are happy for the transfer to take place.
- On the day transfers will incur a $20 admin fee, cash preferred. Exchange of funds for race entry fees will be a private transaction between the two team members in question.
- Teams changing members on the day should allow extra time to complete registration on race morning.
Teams can change their category up until November 11th. Requests to change categories must be done so in writing to [email protected]. Please state you request to change category and provide your team name.
**Further category changes can be done at registration on event morning. Please allow extra time to complete registration if you are completing a transfer on the day.