Saturday 25th November 2017
|Urban||Sydney, NSW||Enter Now|
|Early Bird Entry – 5th June 2017 to 5th July 2017||$95 per person*|
|Standard Entry – 6th July 2017 to 25th October 2017||$110 per person*|
|Final Entry – 26th October 2017 to 22nd November 2017||$125 per person*|
Minimum age is 16 years if two teenagers are racing together, otherwise 8yrs and older if racing with an adult.
Unless the event is already full, entries close on Wednesday 22nd November 2017.
Entry is limited to 500 teams of two (male, female or mixed). Entries will close once this limit is reached. Get in early to avoid disappointment.
You will receive entry confirmation via email when you enter the event online.
Final event information will be available for download from the website approximately two weeks before the event.
* A $1 plus 2.5% processing fee applies
Included in your entry fee
- Race Numbers
- CBD Map
- Category Prizes
- Safety marshalling
- A great day out
- Entry to all checkpoints
BRING THE KIDS
We would like to encourage teams and parents to bring their kids along to enjoy the Paddy Pallin Urban experience. Kids passes can only be added to a complete (two fully paid entries) team. If you are racing with your kids as the sole adult you will need to pay full price for the first child you register. Limited to kids 8-13 years, you can purchase two additional kids passes for $20 each to add them to your team registration. This option includes a race number to make them feel part of the team.
As part of the option, they are allowed to assist you in solving clues and locating checkpoints. They can also help your team in completing activities at the various activity checkpoints. To book in your kids, just select the appropriate option in our online registration system. If you have a younger child or toddler you would like to bring along in a stroller, you are welcome to do so. There is no additional charge for kids that are not actively involved in the event.
Maximum Adventure is covered by its own public liability insurance. This does not include personal accident insurance. It is strongly recommended to take out your own personal accident and ambulance cover for the event.
All competitors are required to agree to the waiver when entering online.
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
Entry cancellations can be made up to Saturday 11th November 2017 (two weeks before the event date), by writing to [email protected], when a refund (less $30 administration fee) will be made. Refunds will not be given after this date.
If you would like to protect your entry fee and receive a refund within two weeks of the event date, in case you are not able to attend due to unexpected injury or other specified reasons, we recommend you purchase the ‘Registration Protection’ insurance option, for an additional fee, provided by ‘Booking Protect’, at the time of purchasing your event entry. For full details of the Booking Protect program can be found here. This insurance purchase option is NOT available after you register for the event, so please consider this at the time of purchase.
- Participants can transfer their entry online to another person up until two weeks before the event date.
- This can be done by logging into your active.com account, selecting your ‘MyEvents’ portal and transferring your registration via email to another participant.
- The new participant must claim your registration via email before a refund will be processed and returned to your credit card. Please note that the new participant claiming the transferred entry, will need to pay the current entry fee at the time of claiming.
- Online entry transfers will be closed two weeks before the event to ensure an accurate list of teams. In the final week the full competitor list will be released on the event website. Please check to make sure your details are correct and your name appears in the correct category.
TRANSFERS (On the Day)
- Last minute participant transfers can be done on race morning at registration.
- Replacement team members are required to bring along an email from the original team member stating that they are happy for the transfer to take place.
- On the day transfers will incur a $20 admin fee, cash preferred. Exchange of funds for race entry fees will be a private transaction between the two team members in question.
- Teams changing members on the day should allow extra time to complete registration on race morning.
Teams can change their category up until November 11th. Requests to change categories must be done so in writing to [email protected]. Please state you request to change category and provide your team name.
**Further category changes can be done at registration on event morning. Please allow extra time to complete registration if you are completing a transfer on the day.